The Decision to be Energy Efficient Can Save You Money – Get a FREE Assessment
Universal uses NAIMA’s FREE 3E Plus® software program to easily calculate the appropriate insulation thickness necessary for any application. To ensure accuracy, the program has customizable inputs for every aspect of your job—and offers default values if your exact numbers aren’t available. Insulation selections are based on K-values from ASTM material standards. You can also check with individual insulation manufacturers for the K-values of the specific material you are considering.
The FREE Energy Assessment will help you:
• Determine economic thickness of insulation based on fuel cost, installed cost, tax rates, maintenance, and other economic factors
• Calculate insulation needed for personnel protection in various design conditions
• Calculate thickness of insulation for condensation control
• Calculate greenhouse gas emissions and reductions
• Determine surface temperature and heat loss or gain efficiency